Marketing Ideas for Solicitors
Keeping ahead of the pack is important for anyone in business today and solicitors all want to reach the maximum amount of potential customers as they can. Maybe you are looking for marketing ideas for solicitors that you can use to your advantage.
If so here are some that you might want to look into further:
– Have a website that details all of the services that you offer. When people are looking for a solicitor they need to know what services they offer as there are so many different areas that solicitors can cover. So make sure that your website is comprehensive and easy to understand.
– Create a Facebook page for your business. This is a very popular thing to do right now and it can help you to find new potential clients in your local area.
– Have a blog for your business. Blogging gets your name out there and will provide prospective clients with help and advice on using a solicitor. You can also use your blog to make potential clients feel at ease with using your services by writing friendly and warm posts that are not filled with legal jargon.
– Use articles to generate traffic to your website. Write articles on the various services you provide and so on. Put these on article directories and link them back to your website.
– Think about offering services online. This is something that is becoming more common and you may want to provide various services, such as will writing online. As more and more people today lead very lives they do not always have time to go to a solicitor which is why offering various services online can be very helpful.
– Create links with other solicitors that offer services that you don’t and vice versa. Doing this means that you can benefit from referrals from solicitors that you have built business links with.
– Price your services correctly. Pricing can often be a very contentious subject and you will need to make sure that your prices are right. While you do not want to price your services too high you do not want to look too cheap or people will be suspicious of the quality of service that you provide.
– Build trusting relationships with clients. When your clients know that they can come to you at any time and that they can trust you they will be likely to tell plenty of people about your services. This word of mouth advertising can be very valuable to you and should not be ignored.
– Survey clients who have used your services previously. See what they think about your business and ask them to be as candid as possible. While everyone wants to get glowing reports on how well they are performing you should take on board constructive criticism. Doing this can help you to see where you are getting it right and where you are getting it wrong in terms of the service that you provide. You can then use good testimonials from previous clients to use to attract new clients.
– Give people various ways to contact you and publicise these well. With so many methods of communication freely available you need to give potential clients various means of getting in contact with you. So make sure that you have a landline telephone number, a mobile number, an email address, a Facebook account where individuals can send you messages and so on. Remember that people will favour certain method of communication over others so you must make it easy for them to contact you whenever they need your services.