Marketing Ideas for Accountants
Are you an accountant who wants to increase their profits in the next year? If the answer is yes you will be interested to find out more about marketing ideas for accountants that you can use. Take a look at these ideas and you could soon be using them.
– Get yourself on the web. Everyone today needs a website and accountants are no different. If you are not very technically minded, you will be able to hire someone to create a great website for you in a short space of time.
– Advertise your services via a blog. Plenty of people will read blogs and you can write a blog on your website or on a blogging site that can be linked to your own website. On this you can tell potential customers about the services that you offer.
– Go to industry events and network! Networking can be one of the best moves that you make so you should always good with many industry events as possible. At these kinds of events you can meet other people who can benefit your business and vice versa so never overlook their importance.
– Hand out business cards and never leave home without them. Carry your business cards and hand them out whenever possible. You never know when these cards will be needed and as many people will keep them in their wallet or purse it is a form of marketing that can be useful many months down the line.
– Create a weekly or monthly newsletter. Using newsletters is a great way of spreading messages to potential clients and existing clients. These will also keep the name of your business in the forefront of people’s minds.
– Create a presence on social networks. As more businesses are using social networks today you should too. These may take a little time to get up and running but once you have a LinkdIn, Twitter and Facebook account you can reach hundreds or thousands of people in a very short space of time.
– Use articles to spread the word about your services. You can either write these yourself or hire someone who can. You can them put these on your website, on article directories and your blog to promote your business. Remember that these articles can be around for years which means they have a very long marketing shelf life.
– Sponsor a local event. If there is a local fair or fete that is being held or a sporting event for local children why not see if you can be one of the sponsors? Doing this means that you will be able to have advertising material at the event and in some cases you could even have a stand where you can speak to potential customers.
– Create a referral program. Getting satisfied customers to refer others to you in order to get a discount can be a very good idea. In this way you will be able to get clients who have already been impressed by your services via word of mouth. These individuals can be very easy to convert into client to make sure that you provide a referral program that people will want to get involved with.
– Ask for client testimonials. These can be placed on your website and your blog and can tell other people just how excellent you are at providing an accountancy service. These should always be genuine and you should make sure that they are up to date and relevant to the services that you are currently offering your clients. Often testimonials are one of the first things that a potential client will look at, so make them count.